Why choose the TEFL for Target Learner Groups Certificate course?
- Certified by the Thai Ministry of Education, Graduates receive a numbered TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate which can be validated by any employer.
- Meets the international standard of a 120 hours TEFL Certificate cours plus 6 hours of observed teaching practice, enabling you to work all around the world. More than 1,200 graduates employed.
- An affordable TEFL/TESL/TESOL course. Only 32,000 Thai baht plus an additional cost for materials and Certificate.
- Wonderful training location for beach lovers and those looking to stay in an international, quality resort unspoilt by mass tourism
- Choice of goo accommodation close to the beach for around £55-£85 per month
- An intensive, but comfortable study period of 6 weeks (i.e. 5 hours a day Monday to Thursday), allowing plenty of time for home study and to experience Thailand and its hospitality
- Highly qualified and experienced TEFL/TESL/TESOL trainers who have a background in teaching all types of EFL/ESL learners in many different countries.
- Useful and practical module on Thai and Asian Learner problems ( with special emphasis on probunciation), invaluable if you are considering working in Thailand or throughout Asia.
- Teaching practice given with both adults and young learners, in a variety of environments.
- Help and advice with job placement during and on completion of the course.